Advanced Open Water Diver
Select an Advanced Open Water course
Experience, Explore, Improve
After your learn-to-dive certifcation the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is your next step in continuing your underwater adventure. It is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of a qualified PADI Dive Instructor. It will expand your range of diving opportunities in Sydney and all around the world and allow you to explore many sites otherwise off-limits to newly certified Open Water divers.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course will:
- expand on your diving knowledge and improve your scuba skills
- provide you with the experience to develop more confidence to broaden your diving horizons
- open doors to more adventures and vastly extend your choice of dive sites
- extend your depth limits and get an introduction to the basics of underwater navigation, all under the safety of an experienced Dive Instructor
- provide a great opportunity for you to experience something new underwater, such as the thrill of a night dive, or extending your bottom time with enriched air (Nitrox), or any other activity that might interest you
On completion of this course you will be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver. This PADI certification is internationally recognised and is often a pre-requisite for some dive sites.
Premium Advanced Open Water Course
Jervis Bay weekend: seals, sharks and a plane wreck!
- 2-day weekend course at Jervis Bay
- 5 course modules: Deep Diver, Underwater Navigation, Wreck Diver, Boat Diver and Underwater Naturalist
- Program: 5 boat dives. During the in-water training you will undertake 5 boat dives with the seals, grey nurse sharks and a explore a plane wreck in Jervis Bay.
- Price: $699
- 2 nights accommodation in Jervis Bay
- Breakfast (Saturday & Sunday
- BBQ dinner (Saturday night)
- Light lunch & snacks between dives
Standard Advanced Open Water Course
Dive with the sharks at Magic Point!
- 2-day weekend course
- 5 course modules: Deep Diver, Underwater Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Boat Diver and Underwater Naturalist
- Program: 2 boat dives and 3 shore dives. During the in-water training you will undertake 2 boat dives with the grey nurse sharks (for the Boat Diver and Deep Diver modules) at Magic Point. In-water training also includes Underwater Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy and an Underwater Naturalist dive.
- Price: $329