The Fly Dive Coral Sea includes the Coral Sea and the GBR featuring:
- Pristine coral gardens at Challenger Bay,
- Diver size fish at the Cod Hole,
- 40 meter (132ft) visibility and 1000 meter plummeting walls,
- Exciting shark action in the Coral Sea ,
- Schooling trevally and barracuda in the Coral Sea,
- All dives sites located north of Cooktown,
- Guaranteed access to restricted dive sites,
- Superior vessel stability in adverse weather conditions,
- Spectacular 250km scenic flight over the dive sites from Lizard Island. Location: Coral Sea and Great Barrier Reef.
Embark: Thursday 6pm. Trinity Wharf, Cairns .
Disembark: Monday 11am - Cairns. (courtesy city hotel transfers)
- a spectacular low-flying end of trip from Lizard Island,
- the prime Coral Reef,
- exciting marine life encounters,
- the world famous Cod Hole,
- outstanding marine life biodiversity,
- all dives sites north of Cooktown,
- guaranteed access to restricted dive sites,
- 50% reduced cruise time and within sheltered waters,
- superior vessel stability in adverse weather conditions,
|Cabin || |
|Premium || |
|Standard || |
|Club || || |
|Budget || || |
$75 for entire expedition.
|Extra Charges || |
|Pony Bottle || |
| || |
|Reef Tax || |
WE GUARANTEE THESE PRICES WILL NOT BE BEATEN
Please note: all bookings are made subject to availilibity and shall be confirmed within 24 our of booking.