Abyss Satisfaction Guarantee
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
This guarantee warrants that at any time during the first 30 days of purchase, thisproduct fails to meet your expectations, that product may be exchanged for any other product of equivalent price. No questions asked.
EXPRESS REPLACEMENT POLICY
Should anything go wrong with this product within the first 30 days of purchase, we will immediately replace the product. No questions asked.
This BCD comes with free service parts for life .
Those conditions are:
- The product must be registered with Oceanic Australia within 30 days of purchase. This registration may be completed On-Line or by completing and returning the Warranty Registration form provided by your Authorised Oceanic Dealer.
- Failure to register your product will reduce your warranty status to 1 year, when purchased from an Authorised Dealer in Australia, under normal recreational use, and cover against any defects in materials and workmanship. The free service parts for life will not be applicable in this case.
- All products must be serviced annually by an authorised Oceanic Service Technician. This agreement is null and void if such regular annual service is not performed.
- Oceanic Australia and your authorised Oceanic Dealer will provide all overhaul service parts at no charge. Any parts required other than overhaul service parts are the responsibility of the owner of the product serviced. These exceptions are LP hoses, swivel or hose end O-rings, mouthpieces, stress cracks due to spraying with aerosols, rubber deterioration due to excessive exposure or lack of maintenance, chrome loss, or corrosion.
- All labour fees included in annual service are the responsibility of the owner of the product serviced.
- The Parts for life is non transferable and extends to the original purchaser only. It is void if the equipment was purchased from anyone other than an Authorised Oceanic Dealer in Australia.
To maintain thisParts for life offer, you must show proof of purchase and proof of authorised annual service. If returned for service, your product should be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt.