If you are looking for a dive school in Sydney then Abyss Scuba Diving in Ramsgate has more to offer than any other dive school. Abyss has won the prestigious PADI most outstanding Dive Centre Award on two occasions, along with Most Innovative Dive Centre and the Diver Acquisition Award. Abyss has been the winner of the Dive Log Australian Dive Centre of the Year and Oceanic Dealer of the Year for 5 year.
When you learn to dive with the Abyss dive school you will see why they are the winners of so many awards. Learning to dive with the Abyss .
Some of the advantages of learng to dive with the Abyss dive shcool include:
- PADI International Openwater Certification
- Maximum of 4 students for each Instructor
- 2 day to complete the in-water training
- New scuba dive lessons start Monday, Wednesday and every Saturday
- All scuba diving equipment supplied during course.
- Added safety of small classes and Shark Shields for your piece of mind.
- Bring a friend a save with group discounts.
- They have the experienc eof teaching 10,000 PADI diver certifications and you will gain the benifit of this experience.
One of the important features of the Abyss method of teaching is there is a maximum of four students to each of our instructors, and hence you will gain confidence and experience unmatched by any other dive school. The small classes mean that the instructors can maximise your safety while you will have more time having fun scuba diving rather than waiting for another dozen people to learn to clear their mask. At the same time this enables you complete your course with only 2 days of in-water training.
Check out more details on Sydney’s leading dive school.