Diving is a relatively inexpensive sport when it is compared to most sports and when divers take advantage or the Free Divemaster led shore dives offered by Abyss Scuba Diving then diving is Sydney is very inexpensive.
To make diving even less expensive for its dive club members Abyss Scuba Diving have a special offer only for dive club members Abyss makes to its club members is to be able to dive from only $35 a day. They can Prepay 10 days scuba gear rental (BCD, Regulator, Tank, weights) for $350. Add wetsuit hire for only $150.
The gear hire special price gives you 10 days of scuba gear Hire.
- weight belt
- The hire is for one day 8am -5pm
- The hires must be used within 12 months from purchase of the card.
- The hire equipment must be used for yourself only and can not be given to anyone else to use.
- The equipment must be booked 24 hours before picking up.
- There is no refund on the card for any unused part of the card
- There is no refund against the card once the items have been booked to the customer.
Note: Second tanks are available for club dives at $14.40
So if you want to do some great diving around Sydney then why not join the Abyss dive $35 a day gear rental program and their Free divemaster led shore dives.