You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Abyss Scuba Diving
PADI Certification: Master Scuba Diver Trainer
Greer has always been passionate about the ocean, starting when her family moved to Newcastle when she was little & going snorkelling with her dad on family holidays as a kid.
She decided to do her Open Water course when she was 18 in Sydney & it opened up a whole new world. She dived periodically over the next few years while studying horticulture & working as a landscape gardener. She later moved to the Blue Mountains & was working in tourism when the Covid pandemic hit and cost her her job.
Ironically, after moving away from the ocean she got more involved with diving again, and had joined up with the Abyss scuba diving club for shore dives on the weekends and completed her Advanced course. Upon losing her job, one of the things it opened up was time and opportunity to change careers. Greer started an internship with Abyss to become a Divemaster, and continued on to become an an Instructor and Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
Greer loves teaching Open Water courses and seeing the wonder in people's eyes as they discover this new world as well. She particularly enjoys working with people through anxiety around the waterand helping make people feel confident in themselves and their new skillset.
When Greer is not teaching, she is often out enjoying underwater photography and has of recently has been loving progressing as a freediver as well.
- Open Water Scuba Instructor - 2021
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor - 2021
- Project Aware Instructor - 2021
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Sp Instructor - 2021
- Deep Instructor - 2021
- Enriched Air Instructor - 2021
- Equipment Specialty Instructor - 2021
- Search & Recovery Instructor - 2021
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer - 2021
- EFR Instructor -2021
- Care For Children With AED Instructor - 2021
- Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor - 2021
- Divemaster - 2021
Read What Customers Say: