You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Budget Advanced Course
You will be a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course will help you increase your confidence and improve your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water and enjoy your diving even more.
Our budget Advanced Course is a 2-day weekday course and is conducted from 8 am - 5 pm on a Wednesday and Thursday. It includes 5 shore dives and 5-course modules: Deep Diver, Underwater Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search & Recovery and Underwater Naturalist.
- No gear rental is included in the price and can be added as an option.
- Under PADI standards, along with your basic dive equipment, you are required to carry a safety sausage and knife during these dives. If you do not have your own you can purchase these from us on the first day of the course.
Budget V Standard Course
Although this is a PADI Advanced Open Water course the standard Abyss Scuba Diving PADI Advanced Open Water course has a number of advantages over the budget course.
Boat Dives, the standard course includes 2 boat dives (valued at $110 ) which are normally with the grey nurse sharks at Magic Point. Not only do you learn how to dive off a boat but you get a chance to dive with grey nurse sharks.
Lunch A light lunch is not provided during the Budget course and the Participants must provide their own lunch on each day whereas those on the standard course have a light lunch supplied.
Weekend Options. The standard course has course runs with both weekend and weekday options, the budget course only runs Wednesday-Thursday.
For people who see diving as a lifelong pursuit, we recommend upgrading to one of our standard courses.
Because of the Special Price of this course, the following conditions apply:
- Phone Bookings $25 premium
- No Refund under any circumstances including cancellation
- Courses can be transferred to another date with at least 7 days notice subject to availability and including a $125 surcharge. There are no transfers permitted within 7 days of the course ( less than 7 days notice will result in total loss of the course payment)
- Participants must be on time for each component of the course, with all home study completed (taking 6-8 hours) or they will be required to transfer to another date with a $125 surcharge.
- Participants are required to sign a waiver prior to beginning the water component of the course.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult to sign the paperwork.
- All training material and training is in English, a good comprehension of English is necessary.