You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
We Require Double Vaccination For All In-Water & In-Store Activities
Our staff have been vacinated. We are offering at selected sites the oppertunity to exercise with a buddy under the supervision of one of our staff. We are also offering private guided dives in areas such as Cronulla, Kurnell, Bare Island or Camp Cove, along with private courses if you line in an LGA with diving oppertunities.
Scuba diving is recognised as a form of exercise and as such is a reasonable excuse to leave your home
- You can only gather outside in groups of two (or, with members of your household) and it must be for exercise
- If you're exercising, you can only do so within your local government area or within 5km from your home
- Carpooling is not allowed unless you're with members of your household
- You must wear a face mask when indoors (unless you're at home), or when you can't socially distance outdoors
Our dive centre is located in the Bayside LGA and as such operate under the tighter restrictions. The shop is open from 3pm- 4pm weekdays, for click & collect, airfills and rental.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we take every precaution to minimize the risks to both our customers and staff. During our courses, diving activities and in-store operations, we apply all government social distancing and hygiene recommendations:
- We have reduced class sizes so that we can safely maintain a 1.5m social distance during both shore dives and boat dives.
- We will be running dives with a max number of 10 in a group and we have measured out all areas in the shop to allow for the correct area per person
- All divers must have their own transportation.
- All divers now will need to provide their own lunch.
- Please collect All customers coming into the shop must now come through the front door.
- All divers, students and customers must maintain 1.5 metres minimum spacing.
- For all indoor activities, a minimum of two square meters per person is maintained.
- For all activities, the maximum permitted number in a group is ten people.
- All high touch surfaces and door handles in the store are sanitised regularly.
- All masks, snorkels, and regulators are being sterilized after each use in accordance with DAN guidelines.
- We strongly recommend all divers have their own mask, snorkel and gloves
- For all courses that require any air sharing skills as part of the course, we have added an additional octopus regulator to eliminate any cross-infection risks.
- We require double vaccinations for anyone over the age of 16 for all in-water and in-store activities.
Diving As ExerciseThe activity of Scuba Diving does fall within the "reasonable excuse exception" to the stay-home order […]
Private DivesThis is a one on one dive with a divemaster and a great COVID safe way to get your exercise underwater.[…]
Improve Your SkillsThe Abyss Mentoring program is a pefect way to improve your diving during the COVID lockdown […]
Private CourseThis course is a one on one course with social distancing designed to enable you to learn to dive while ensuring […]