You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Keeping Customers and Staff Safe
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we take every precaution to minimize the risks to both our customers and staff. During our courses, diving activities and in-store operations, we apply all government social distancing and hygiene recommendations:
- We have reduced class sizes so that we can safely maintain a 1.5m social distance during both shore dives and boat dives.
- We will be running dives with a max number of 20 in a group and we have measured out all areas in the shop to allow for correct area per person
- All divers must have their own transportation.
- All divers now will need to provide their own lunch.
- Please collect All customers coming into the shop must now come through the front door.
- All divers, students and customers must maintain 1.5 metres minimum spacing.
- For all indoor activities, a minimum of four square meters per person is maintained.
- For all activities, the maximum permitted number in a group is ten people.
- If you are hiring gear, we have a station outback during collection hours so that you do not even need to enter the shop to pick up gear hire. You are greeted with hand sanitiser.
- All high touch surfaces and door handles in the store are sanitised regularly.
- All masks, snorkels, and regulators are being sterilized after each use in accordance with DAN guidelines.
- We strongly recommend all divers have their own mask, snorkel and gloves
- For all courses that require any air sharing skills as part of the course, we have added an additional octopus regulator to eliminate any cross-infection risks.
SeadragonJoin our regular seadragon dives […]
Guided DivesSee the best of Sydney's underwater world[…]
FreedivingLearn to dive on a single breath[…]
Seal DiveEnjoy the fun world of Sydney's seals[…]