You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
September 19 - 26 From Only $4,290
Enjoy gold star service aboard the Kona Aggressor II and discover the pristine dive sites on the west coast of Hawaii. Dive up to five times a day, including night dives, then unwind in the sun deck Jacuzzi with a glass of free wine or beer.
Venture far from reach of the daytrippers and go in search of hammerheads, white-tips, eagle rays and turtles. Snorkel straight off the mothership’s large swim step and review your underwater photos from a lighted table for slide sorting.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The 24 meter Kona Aggressor II liveaboard was built in 1992 as a diving liveaboard, sparing no expense for the comfort and safety of Divers. The spacious liveaboard catamaran design ensures stability and easily accommodates 14 guests and 6 crew members. During the day, guests are more than welcome to take a dip in Hawaii’s warm waters from the swim platform.
In addition, the ‘Moon Deck’ Bar provides a central meeting point for guests to discuss the day’s dives. With many of the dive sites featuring amazing snorkelling, Non-Divers have the opportunity to come and go from the water as they please as diving is conducted from the mothership. Don’t let your Non-Diving friends feel left out. Bring them along on your liveaboard Diving Adventure!
Hawaii Liveaboard Guided Trip
- Full BoardBreakfast, lunch & dinner
- 7 night's accommodation Choice of Deluxe Stateroom ($4,499) or Quad Stateroom Cabin ($4,290)
- Weights, belt & tank
- 27 Dives
- Nitrox upgrades
- Free DAN dive accident insurance for the duration of your trip
- Dive guides
- Harbour fees
- National park fees
- Drinks - Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Airfare (You will be able to get deals on flights to Hawaii (Kona) cheaper than we can organize)
- Rental equipment
- Tips for the crew
- Accommodation on land. The trip is organised so no land accommodation is necessary, but individuals may wish to stay in Hawaii a few extra days, prior to or post the diving.
It is possible to pay off the trip between now and June. All you need to hold your position is to pay a non-refundable deposit of $1500.
If these dates do not suit you, then why not check out the Hawaii Liveaboard on a private to a date that will suit you better.
Trip & Bookings organised by PADI Travel Price base 1 AUD = 0.689978 USD and subject to change.