You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
3-10 Sep 2022 From Only $4,290
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The 24 metre Kona Aggressor II liveaboard was built in 1992 as a diving liveaboard, sparing no expense for the comfort and safety of Divers. The spacious liveaboard catamaran design ensures stability and easily accommodates 14 guests and 6 crew members. During the day, guests are more than welcome to take a dip in Hawaii’s warm waters from the swim platform.
In addition, the ‘Moon Deck’ Bar provides a central meeting point for guests to discuss the day’s dives. With many of the dive sites featuring amazing snorkelling, Non-Divers have the opportunity to come and go from the water as they please as diving is conducted from the mothership. Don’t let your Non-Diving friends feel left out. Bring them along on your liveaboard Diving Adventure!
Hawaii Liveaboard Guided Trip
- Full BoardBreakfast, lunch & dinner
- 7 night's accommodation Choice of Deluxe Stateroom ($4,499) or Quad Stateroom Cabin ($4,290)
- Weights, belt & tank
- 27 Dives
- Nitrox upgrades
- Free DAN dive accident insurance for the duration of your trip
- Dive guides
- Harbour fees
- National park fees
- Drinks - Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Airfare (You will be able to get deals on flights to Hawaii (Kona) cheaper than we can organize)
- Rental equipment
- Tips for the crew
- Accommodation on land. The trip is organised so no land accommodation is necessary, but individuals may wish to stay in Hawaii a few extra days, prior to or post the diving.
It is possible to pay off the trip between now and 60 days prior to the departure date. All you need to hold your position is to pay a non-refundable deposit of $1500.
Trip & Bookings organised by PADI Travel Price base 1 AUD = 0.689978 USD and subject to change.
Welcome to KonaDive with mantas, dolphins, whale sharks and more with Kona Aggressor II! (2018)
Kona Aggressor HD 1080p…
Kona 2016Aloha! And welcome to Kona!
TCA Captain & Crew…