You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Learn To Dive Course
Genuine PADI Open Water Course
PADI Dive Course
Our genuine PADI Open Water Dive course offers a small class size to maximize your learning, enjoyment, and safety. Classes run on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday, Sunday.
- PADI International Gold Certification Card.
- Two-day lessons (pool sessions & four ocean dives)
- Three new courses begin each week
- All gear supplied during the course (no need to buy anything)
- Maximum of four people per instructional staff
- Light lunch each day
- Fotaflo photo package of your course activities
- Free photos for your certification card
- Log Book
- Padi Open Water manual for those doing the traditional course. Those doing eLearning will receive 7 years' access to the online eLearning as reference material.
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
- For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies, you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive.
- Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
- The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.
Please note children between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
Please note: You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
Book Your Dive Course
Oak Park Dive SiteOak Park in Cronulla of Sydney's more popular dive sites due to its versatility as well as sheer size. Relatively […]
Bass and Flinders Dive…Bass & Flinders Cronulla is a good alternative when Oak Park is unavailable due to unfavourable conditions […]
Bare Island Dive SiteBare Island is arguably Sydney's most popular dive site, by both individuals and schools alike. Located in […]
Magic Point Shark DiveMagic point is synonymous with one thing in diving, Sharks! Best known for its Grey nurse sharks, but also […]