You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Local Dive Calendar
Free Guided DivesSydney's shore diving is second to none. Come on one of our free guided shore dives and let us amaze you […]
Regular Boat DivesSydney offers some great boat diving and the Abyss boat gives easy access to all of these sites.[…]
Seadragon DivesSeadragons are an interesting creature which is unique to Australia and Abyss is lucky as we have easy access […]
PADI Dive CoursesOur range of PADI courses teach you new techniques and give you the tools to enhance your exploration.[…]
Enjoy Sydney Diving
Diving in Sydney
In Sydney, we are extremely lucky because the topography means we have many easily accessible scuba diving including great shore dives and boat dives.
On average, we have more than 50 different diving activities every month. See below for our range of PADI courses, free guided shore dives, boat dives, freedivers and more. There is no need for you to have a buddy because our divemasters can organise a dive buddy for you. As long as you have proof of certification, no matter the diver certification agency (PADI, SSI, BSAC, ANDI, RAID, GUE), you can come diving with us.
Note: The Dive Sites schedule is a guide of where we are planning to go and are in no way guaranteed. If we can't go to the dive site due conditions, then the Divemaster/skipper will nominate the next best suitable spot. There is no refund if we do not make it to the planned dive sites.
Free Pizza & Beer
We have ceased our pizza and beer for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis.
If conditions make the planned site unsuitable, then another site will be selected for the dive.
Transport is not included for this dive. If you do not have your own transport then, because of social distancing the best option is an Uber to and from the site.
- We have reduced class sizes so that we can safely maintain a 1.5m social distance during both shore dives and boat dives.
- We will be running dives with a max number of 10 in a group and we have measured out all areas in the shop to allow for correct area per person
- All divers must have their own transportation.
- All divers now will need to provide their own lunch.
- Please collect All customers coming in to the shop must now come through the front door.
- If you are hiring gear, we have a station outback during collection hours so that you do not even need to enter the shop to pick up gear hire. You are greeted with hand sanitiser.
- All high touch surfaces and door handles in the store are sanitised regularly.
- All masks, snorkels, and regulators are being sterilized after each use in accordance with DAN guidelines.
- We strongly recommend all divers have their own mask, snorkel and gloves
- For all courses that require any air sharing skills as part of the course, we have added an additional octopus regulator to eliminate any cross-infection risks.