You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
One On One Scuba Certification
A Genuine PADI Scuba Certification Course
Price Only: $899
PADI Open Water Certification Course
This scuba certification course is a one on one class with social distancing designed to enable you to learn to dive while ensuring your safety during the COVID-19 crisis. We offer three courses every week.
PADI International Gold Open Water Certification Card.
Two-day lessons (confined water sessions & four ocean dives)
Courses start at your convenience
All scuba gear supplied during the course (You are required to purchase your own Mask, snorkel and gloves for the course. These can be purchased at a special discounted rate on the first day of your course.
Only two people in a group (student and instructor)
Light lunch each day
Free photos for your certification card
Seven years' access to the online eLearning as reference material.
A Free Fotaflo photo package to all students on this course. Our staff has been specially trained to capture the best possible photos and videos of your adventure.
The course can be upgraded to include a PADI Advanced Open Water course (Two more days)
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution, your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and signs a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive. Dive medical following Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving—for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us before reservation.
- Students are required to supply their transport along with Mask & snorkel to meet the social distancing requirements.
You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying, so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
The online theory will take 10-12 hours to complete and must be finished before the first day of the course.
During our scuba certification courses, we apply all government social distancing and hygiene recommendations:
- To minimise risks, all confined water training groups are limited to a maximum of one student.
- Students are required to have their own transport
- We have added extra instructors so for our Open Water Course, all above water activities can maintain a social distancing of at least 1.5 Meters.
- We have added a second, second stage regulator to our scuba sets, so underwater air sharing can be done without any risk of cross-infection
- We digitally scan all students temperature before beginning the course.
- Each student must have their Mask and snorkel
- We sanitise all regulators after use.