You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Tufi Dive Trip
Tufi Resort is a divers Paradise
26 December 2022 - 03 January 2023
-- EVE Shortcode --
Tufi offers amazing marine diversity and a variety of diving experiences including fjord, reef and wreck diving. The shallow water near the wharf has some incredible critter subjects, allowing for great photoshoots. The mix of sharks, soft and hard corals, neat macro on the house reef and the laid-back atmosphere of the resort makes it a must-do on every divers list!
Where is Tufi?
Tufi is a seaside village located on Cape Nelson's eastern peninsula, Papua New Guinea. Tufi is located on one of many drowned river valleys, locally referred to as 'fjords', on the coast surrounded by many uncharted reefs.
- Eighteen boat dives (based on 3 boat dives per day with lunch on the boat) including tanks, weights, belts, and dive guide services
- Shore dives and snorkelling on the house reef (prior to 5 pm) on diving days
- Landowner tax for canoeing, snorkelling & diving
- 8 nights twin / double share standard room accommodation (air-conditioned) at Tufi Dive Resort
- All meals at Tufi (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) - including NY BBQ party
- Use of canoes, kayaks and SUP boards
- Return flights ex. Sydney to Port Moresby
- Return flights Port Moresby to Tufi
- Return airport transfers in Tufi
- Meet and greet service and assistance at Tufi
- Australian Departure and applicable airline taxes (Approx. $300 and subject to change)
- Travel Insurance, Personal spending monies
- PNG dive chamber levy PGK 20.00/diving day (approx. $AU9/ diving day)
It is possible to pay off the trip between now and October. All you need to hold your position is to pay a non-refundable deposit of $500.
Dive Adventures | IATA Lic. No. 0234 1824