Takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper
Tec 45 Course
The Tec 45 course picks up where Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec Diver course
What You Learn
The Learning Materials You Need
You'll use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to
The pak includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures. You'll continue to use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak through the Tec 50 course.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact ABYSS SCUBA DIVING.
You must be:
Due to very small class sizes and a required higher skill level for these courses, all technical level courses have a stricter cancellation policy.
- For all event cancellations, there is a $25 administration fee.
- If you transfer to a different day you will be required to pay any difference in course price in addition to transfer fees. No credits or refunds will be given if the new course price is a lower cost.
- If you cancel or transfer to another course date within 3 weeks of the scheduled theory day for that course, a $210 fee will apply.
- If you Cancel or transfer to another course date within 7 days of the scheduled theory day for that course, a $525 fee will apply.
- If you fail to complete the theory homework or don’t meet the course prerequisites prior to the theory date, you will be required to transfer to another course date and a $210 fee will apply
- Once you have started your course, if you complete the course on different dates or are more than 20 mins late to any course day, you will be required to transfer and a $210 fee will apply.