Palau Siren Trip
PALAU SIREN SAILING YACHT TREATS DIVERS TO AN INCREDIBLE VARIETY OF DIVE SITES
3 - 16 September 2021
Many who have dived in Palau often describe the diving there with superlatives. Most dive sites are world-class and unique, with memorable underwater features like blue holes, drop-offs, caverns, caves and channels. Visibility often seems endless and can go up to 60m on good days. For wreck dives nearer to Koror though, do expect only 5-10m of visibility.
Palau can be dived year-round. Water temperature is usually warm at a range of 27-30°C.
Palau Siren sailing yacht treats divers to an incredible variety of dive sites while transporting them to Pacific island charm in grace and elegance
Dive Safari Adventurers aboard Palau Siren will experience Palau diving at its finest while being pampered in luxury and comfort. Located just southeast of the Philippines, Palau is known for healthy and vibrant Reefs and Walls flourishing with current-rich upwellings. Palau is where 3 of the World's major currents meet, creating a giant influx of menu items for hungry marine creatures.
- Beautiful boat forming part of the Worldwide Dive and Sail fleet, built by master shipbuilders in Sulawesi, Indonesia and combining modern amenities with traditional Palauan interior design
- Extremely-spacious dive deck and two high-powered dive tenders, together with offering a comfortable, stress-free diving experience and easy access to the best dive sites in the rich, biodiverse waters around Palau
- If you like large sea creatures, the SY Palau Siren gets you close to the action around the congregating pelagics at the cleaning station
- Divers who like diversity will appreciate a trip onboard this liveaboard, which as well as large marine life offers access to some stunning WWII wrecks, with a rebreather-friendly crew offering support to certified divers
Palau Siren Dive Trip
- 7 nights twin share accommodation aboard The Palau Siren
- While onboard - all meals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, soft drinks and local beer
- Up to 4 dives per day, including night dives during the trip
- Single 121tr cylinder, weights+ use of BCD, regulator, 3mm shorty wetsuit, mask, and fins
- Free Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
- Return flights from Sydney to Palau via Taipei with China Airlines
- Return airport transfers in Palau
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes - subject to change
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and excess luggage surcharges
- Additional equipment hire- torches, and computers
- Spirits, cocktails, wine, onboard merchandise, crew and dive guide gratuities
- Marine Park and port fees USO $200- payable directly in Palau
- Palau departure tax $50.00 USO per person
It is possible to pay off the trip between now and April. All you need to hold your position is to pay a non-refundable deposit of $500.