Premium Dive Lessons
Genuine PADI Open Water Course
Price from: $799
Private PADI Open Water Course
This course is perfect for those wanting to become the best possible scuba diver and see scuba diving as a lifelong activity.
This course is taught with a Shark Shield to maximize your confidence.
- PADI International Gold Open Water Certification Card.
- Two-day lessons (pool sessions & four ocean dives)
- Courses start at your convenience
- All gear supplied during the course (no need to buy anything)
- Maximum of four people per instructional staff (dependent on how many you book on)
- Light lunch each day
- PADI wall certificate
- Free photos for your certification card
- Padi Open Water manual for those doing the traditional course. Those doing eLearning will receive 7 years' access to the online eLearning as reference material.
- A Free Fotaflow photo package to all students on this course. Our staff has been specially trained to capture the best possible photos and videos of your adventure.
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
- For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive. Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving. For example heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
- The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.
Please note children aged between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
Best Of The BestYou want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving, plan to become a Master Scuba Diver […]
Paralenz +Record your underwater adventures with an action camera designed for diving. Made by divers for divers[…]
ConsultationBook a Free diving consultation great advice from our Master Instructors. Don't get advice from a smurf […]
Africa TripCombine an African safari with a fantastic shark tour and the cultural explosion of Swaziland.[…]