Dive more, have more fun and teach about your favourite subjects.
PADI Specialty Instructor Course
Specialty instructor courses provide valuable teaching tips for meeting the requirements of the course.
You can choose from any of the 27 standard specialty courses that PADI offers along with distinctive specialty courses your Course Director may offer. Having five specialty instructor ratings is a prerequisite for the Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) rating.
Don’t see a specialty on a subject that interests you? Write your own specialty! It’s easy and it gets you teaching scuba divers about things you like.
The Fun Part
Whether it’s Ice, Deep, Photography, Enriched Air Nitrox or one of your own, PADI Specialty Instructors are out there scuba diving and training. Join the fun.
What Specialities we Offer
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Instructor (Prerequisite DM)
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor (Prerequisite OWSI with 20 EAN Dives)
- PADI Search & Recovery Instructor (Prerequisite OWSI)
- PADI Deep Diver Instructor (Prerequisite OWSI)
- PADI Equipment Specialist Instructor (Prerequisite OWSI)
- PADI Sidemount Instructor (Prerequisite OWSI & Sidemount Diver)
- PADI Dive Against Debris Instructor (Prerequisite OWSI)
- PADI Freediver Instructor (Prerequisite OWSI & AFD)
Book Your Training
We run these programs every six weeks, So call us on 02 9593 9662 to book your training. or check out our Master Scuba Trainer Prep program