The PADI Advanced Open Water Course will help you increase your confidence and improve your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water and enjoy your diving even more.
Our budget Advanced Course is a 2-day weekday course and is conducted from 8 am - 5 pm on a Wednesday and Thursday. It includes 5 shore dives and 5-course modules: Deep Diver, Underwater Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search & Recovery and Underwater Naturalist.
- No gear rental is included in the price and can be added as an option.
- Under PADI standards, along with your basic dive equipment, you are required to carry a safety sausage and knife during these dives. If you do not have your own you can purchase these from us on the first day of the course.
Enriched Air (Nitrox) option
PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course.
Add the Enriched Air option and save $60! Scuba diving with enriched air (Nitrox) gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don't hesitate to take up the enriched air diver option.
This course includes:
- Enriched Air online eLearning theory
- Theory and practical lessons
- 2 Nitrox training dives run in conjunction with your Advanced Open Water course
- Use of a Nitrox compatible regulator for the duration of the course
- Enriched air tank and Nitrox fills for the enriched air dives
- PADI Enriched Air Diver certification card
- Total saving of $60!