It only takes one great experience to fall in love with diving. Buy owing your own base gear you are more likely to enjoy the experience.
it's a good idea to get your own mask, fins and snorkel from both a comfort and hygiene point of view, after-all who wants to use a snorkel that's been in someone else's mouth?
With this purchase we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee
This guarantee warrants that at any time during the first 30 days of purchase, your product fails to meet your expectations, that product may be exchanged. This means that during your course your instructor can work with you to adjust you equipment so it is ideal for your individual characteristics, but if it does not fit you perfectly then it can exchanged for another one, until we find the gear which is perfect for you.
Once You have your own it is cheap to rent gear with an Abyss gear hire card.
Hire your scuba gearFor only $350 you can get 10 days of gear hire card to hire scuba gear.
- The hire is for one day 8am -5pm
- The hires must be used within 6 months from purchase of the card.
- The hire equipment must be used for your self only and can not be given to anyone else to use.
- The equipment must be booked 24 hours before picking up.
- You must be a club member at the time of redemption and purchase of the hire card. (club Membership $60 annual fee).
- There is no refund on the card for any unused part of the card .
- There is no refund against the card once the items have been booked to the customer.
- Take your adventure to a new level with our Adventure Upgrade Package
- Experience 5 extra dives including deep diving, shark diving, boat diving.
- We'll show you how to do all this and improve your skills in navigation including tips on how you can inprove your air consumption and bouyancy
- You also get an upgraded certification card to dive deeper and more challenging sites
- You choose the dates for the extra 2 days training once you have you have completed your initial training.
- Book with you open water course and save $100
By the end of this experience you will be a qualified PADI Advanced Openwater Diver.