Itinerary selection subject to
weather forecast, 6.30pm Thursday departure.
A: Standard Itinerary:
- All dives 100 miles north of Cairns.
- Steve's Bommie, Joan's Joy, & Clam Beds.
- Coral Sea walls with huge soft coral trees.
- Big fish action in 40
metre viz. at Osprey.
- 2-3 shark attraction dives, 100's of sharks.
- False Entrance, deep wall pelagic action.
Or B: Fair Weather Itinerary (Recommended):
- Weather permitting our best selection of Coral Sea dives at,
Holmes, Bougainville & Osprey. Max out on viz. pelagics & sharks.
- Holmes -Descend the spectacular
Nonki Bommie thrusting up from 35m.
- Bougainville Explore the Dungeons & Dragons labyrinth of caves & caverns.
- Osprey -2-3 shark attraction dives, 100's of sharks.
Spectacular topography, visibility & pelagics at False Entrance.
- Giant Potato Cod at Bougainville & Osprey.
- Great Barrier Reef not included in Itinerary B.
If itinerary B doesn't proceed, reverts to A.
A & B: Stunning 250km low level Great Barrier Reef flight from Lizard Is. to Cairns.