You must be a renewed PADI Instructor, or completing an Instructor Internship at Abyss to complete the course.
For the course you need the following equipment (which can be rented, or you may your own already):
- Side Mount BCD
- 1 x DC1 – 212 regulator or similar (1st & 2nd stage) with 7’ (2m) hose
- 1 x DC1 – 212 regulator or similar (1st & 2nd stage) with 36” (90cm) hose
- 2 x 6” (15cm) HP hoses & SPG’s (brass preferred)
- 2 x 15” (38cm) LP inflator hoses
- 2 x Cam / Tank Straps (with SMS100)
- 4 x Sliding Gate Clips & Nylon Cord
- Assorted 8mm and 2mm bungee / tubing (for tanks, necklaces)
- 2 x Omni Swivels (optional)
- 2 x steel or aluminium tanks (min 10.5 litre)
If you do not have the equipment above, please add the rental option, or alternatively contact us if you are interested in purchasing your own set of sidemount equipment.
For more details click on the tabs below to expand or collapse them: