Made from recycled plastic bottles and other PET trash and sustainably sourced cotton, a proprietary technology ensures the weave adds strength and stability to the fibers, thus minimizing the shedding of microplastic when washing. But unlike other recycled plastic towels, our PADI X LEUS collection is ultra-soft and cozy. Now you can enjoy the luxurious and premium experience of cotton, combined with the eco-responsibility of recycling plastic waste into functional product you’ll love.
- Reduced shedding and microplastic pollution
- Super soft - ultra soft pile of the towel - what actually touches your skin and dries you off -is 100% cotton
- Super absorbent
- Ultra-soft printed velour
- Tight cotton threading which add long term usage
- Hanging terry-loop for quick drying
- Large size that’s perfect for beach, or boat, changing
- Anti-microbial treatment keeps the poncho feeling & smelling fresh
- Exceeds industry standards set by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- 100% REPREVE® and cotton fibers tightly woven together in a proprietary technology
- Sustainably sourced cotton + recycled used plastic
58” x 33” | 148cm x 84cm
• Machine Wash cool with like colors.
• Hang to dry or use low heat.
• Do not bleach.