Paralenz Vaquita is a small, powerful underwater camera with a simple mission: to enable you to seamlessly capture and share brilliant underwater videos.
Connect your Vaquita to the free Paralenz App to easily transfer, organize, and edit all your dive videos. You can also share your favourite dive footage as stories with divers worldwide to inspire others and get inspired.
With every dive you share as a story through our App, you are also sharing valuable Ocean data from your dive with marine scientists and conservation organizations worldwide, and help them in their mission to save our Ocean.
- Waterproof to 350m
- 100% Military Grade Aluminum
- True Colour OLED Display
- GPS Sensor
- Depth-Controlled Colour Correction
- Intuitive Handling
- True Color OLED Display
- Intelligent Color Correction (DCC)
- Waterproof down to 350m / 1150ft
- 4K 60 fps / 1080p 240 fps
- Integrated GPS sensor
- Connect with free Paralenz App
In The Box
- 1x Paralenz Vaquita underwater camera
- 1x Click mount
- 1x USB-C cable
- 3x extra O-rings
*Important SD-card information:
Due to the high speed of data transfer, it is crucial to use one of the following 3 supported SD-cards, that are compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera, and have been tested to perform well.
- Sandisk Extreme Series
- Sandisk Extreme PLUS Series
- Sandisk Extreme PRO Series
- Powered by: lithium polymer 2000 mAh battery with over 1h 15m recording time (4K 60 fps).
- Still photo resolution: 12 megapixels.
- Video resolution: 4K 60 fps / 4K HDR 30 fps / 1080p 240 fps.
- Video bitrate is 100 Mbps.
- Stabilization: EIS 4K 30fps.
- Chip: Ambarella H2s65.
- Image Sensor: Sony IMX577.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (5Ghz, app connection) and Bluetooth (future accessories).
- Ports: USB-C, Micro SD-card (up to 128gb, class: U3 or V30, not included)*.
- OLED Display Size: 0.95" with 180x120p resolution.
- Video format: MOV H.265 codec (4K 30fps) and MOV H.264 codec (4K 60fps).
- FOV (1/1.8”) D135° H110° V57° lens.
- The camera measures 5" x 1.5" x 1.7" (128 x 40mm x 343 mm)
- weight 240g (100g underwater)
- Material: marine-grade aluminium with an operating temperature of -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F) thanks to the EVA padding (minimizing battery discharge in cold water).
- The camera has GPS, pressure, conductivity, temperature, accelerometer, and gyroscope sensors
- internal microphone for audio recording.