You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
The Thermalution Yellow Grade Plus is a power-heated thermal vest that can be worn under a wetsuit or drysuit. It's powered by two 7.4 volt / 4.4 Ah lithium polymer batteries and heats up in under a minute to keep you warm and comfortable underwater for upto 240 minutes (4 hours). Includes: Power-heated vest, 2 batteries, charger and wireless controller.
The Thermalution Yellow Grade Plus is an advanced model, battery-powered thermal vest and is perfect for scuba divers looking to stay warm, dive deeper and stay longer underwater. Worn like a thermal garment under a wetsuit or a drysuit and powered by two lithium polymer batteries it has 3 temperature level settings that can be adjusted with a wireless micro-controller worn on the forearm.
Thermalution Yellow Grade Plus features:
- Power-heated vest
- 100 metres dive depth rating
- Wireless heat control system that can be worn on the forearm
- 3 level temperature level settings with micro-controller
- Powered by two 7.4 volt / 4.4 Ah high-capacity lithium polymer batteries
- Heats up in under a minute
- Battery duration of 180 - 240 minutes (dependent on temperature level setting)
Includes: Power-heated vest, 2 batteries, charger and wireless controller.
It's not just about staying warm
When it comes to scuba diving an appropriate wetsuit or drysuit can keep you reasonably warm underwater. Combine this with a Thermulation power-heated undergarment and you will experience a new way to enjoy diving. Utilising non-metallic heating wires, Far Infrared Ray (FIR) technology and durable, water repellent thermal fleece, this innovative active heating solution will not only keep you warm underwater but also:
- Increase comfort and flexibility with a thinner wetsuit
- Reduce the amount of weight you need to carry due to the reduced buoyancy of a thinner wetsuit
- Increase your bottom times by keeping you warm for longer and improving your air consumption
Thermalution utilises some of the most advanced functional fabric, up-to-date design and Thermalution's own ThermalTek® non-metallic heating wire technology that generates heat and warms up the blood using Far Infrared light.
ThermalTek® is a non-metallic, state-of-the-art heating fibre. It possesses high heat transfer efficiency, low energy consumption and generates Far Infrared (FIR) light which is beneficial to the human body while only emitting low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
ThermalTek® has the following features:
- Non-metallic characteristics
- Light, durable, secure, stable, high strength, bendable, twistable and washable
- Easy power supply by DC and AC voltage
- Low power consumption
- High heat transfer efficiency
- Low electromagnetic interference
- Production of therapeutic Far Infrared light
Far Infrared (FIR)
Thermalution uses Far Infrared light which doesn't just heat your skin like many other products. Thermalution actually heats deep within your core, giving you improved blood circulation, enhanced cell and tissue regeneration, pain relief and comfort to the entire body. You will be amazed at how much more comfortable you will feel even at the lowest of three heat settings. Once you dive in a Thermalution you won't ever want to venture into the water without one!
Far Infrared (FIR) light is a spectrum of natural light with a wavelength of 4 – 1000 microns. It is invisible to the human eye. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) pointed out that FIR with wavelength between 6 – 14 microns is capable of penetrating deep into the human body where they gently elevate the body temperature by resonance. It can accelerate metabolism, improve circulation and provide warmth.
Testing of Thermalution products demonstrate that they generate the desired therapeutic FIR with wavelength of between 6 - 14 microns.
Thermalution power heated modules are tested and certified to CE, TUV, UL and IP waterproof standards.
The manufacturer's warranty covers:
- A 12-month limited warranty from the date of purchase against defective components and faulty workmanship of the undersuit (including its heating system, power controller, charger, power adaptor and wireless remote).
- A 6-months warranty for the Thermalution battery from the date of purchase.
|XS - 76~85cm|
|S - 85~92.7cm|
|M - 92.7~102cm|
|L - 102~111cm|
|XL - 111~118.8cm|
|XXL - 118.8~127cm|
In order to optimize the heating performance of the Thermalution, we advise our customers to wear smaller fitted sizes of the Thermalution.