You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Abyss Scuba Diving
tec 50Stock No. TEC 50
The DSAT Tec 50 course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver, taking you past the limits of recreational diving.
What You'll Learn
During the Tec 50 course, you
• Make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres/165 feet
• Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
• Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
• Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- DSAT Tec 45 Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which
· 20 dives must be enriched air dives
· 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
· at least 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by your physician
Due to very small class sizes and a required higher skill level for these courses, all technical level courses have a stricter cancellation policy.
- For all event cancellations, there is a $25 administration fee.
- If you transfer to a different day you will be required to pay any difference in course price in addition to transfer fees. No credits or refunds will be given if the new course price is a lower cost.
- If you transfer to another course date within 3 weeks of the scheduled theory day for that course, a $210 fee will apply.
- If you fail to complete the theory homework or don’t meet the course prerequisites prior to the theory date, you will be required to transfer to another course date and a $210 fee will apply
- Once you have started your course, if you complete the course on different dates or are more than 20 mins late to any course day, you will be required to transfer and a $210 fee will apply.
View More technical-courses