You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Rescue DiverStock No. RESC
The PADI Rescue Diver is a 2 day program which develops your knowledge and skills so you can effectively perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and render first aid. The program is an important step in expanding your knowledge and experience as a diver. PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent) certification is also a prerequisite for all PADI leadership programs.
The PADI Rescue Diver program covers:
- self-rescue and diver stress
- diving first aid
- emergency management and equipment considerations
- swimming and nonswimming assists
- panicked diver response
- underwater problems
- missing diver procedures
- surfacing the unconscious diver
- in-water artificial respiration
- egress (exits)
- first aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- dive accident scenarios.
View More advanced-courses