You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Komodo SirenStock No. 0
Diving in Komodo National Park is best done by liveaboard, which allows you to explore the Komodo dive sites to their fullest. The park and surrounding area boast one of the world's richest marine environments, with over 260 species of reef-building coral, 70 species of sponge, marine worms, molluscs, echinoderms, crustaceans, over 1000 species of cartilaginous and bony fish, marine reptiles, and marine mammals. Some notable marine species include pygmy seahorses, anglerfish, nudibranchs, manta rays, dolphins, whales, Napolean wrasse and groupers.
- 2-night accommodation twin share at Novotel Hotel Bali Aiport
- Return Domestic airfares Denpasar / Bima / Denpasar
- 8 nights twin share acc. aboard Indo Siren -
- All meals , tea, coffee, fruit juice, soft drinks and beer
- Up to 4 dives, including night dives
- Free Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
International airfares from Australia to Denpasar
Personal spending monies and Excess Luggage Surcharges
Marine Park and Port Fee 65 Euro per person (paid locally)
Sorry, we don't have any dates available at the moment for this trip. Contact us and we'll try to accommodate you.
View More major-trips