Padi Master Instructor
A PADI Master Instructors are recognised as
pinnacle scuba diving instructors who, through hard work and dedication, have
proven to be dive industry leaders. You earn the Master Instructor rating by
exemplifying what it means to be a scuba diving professional through your
professional conduct and instructional efforts.
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor
- PADI Instructor for minimum of 2 years
- EFR Instructor
- Participated in 3 PADI Seminars
Issued a minimum of 150 Certifications of which 50 must be from continued education courses and must include 15 speciality divers, five rescue divers,5 Dive Masters and 5 Assistant Instructors. ** Other ways to meet Assistant Instructor requirements Staff 2 entire IDCs or Staff one entire IDC and certify three additional Assistant Instructors.
- No more than 75 certifications can be from Discover Scuba Diving credits
- No more than 25 non-diving specialities (i.e., Equipment Specialist & Oxygen Provider)
- No more than 10 Seal Team Credits
- No more than 50 IDC staffing credits
- Certified no less than 10 EFR certifications
- Have no verified Quality Assurance violations within the last six months and no open QA inquiries at the point of application.
- Demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to diver training using the full PADI system and its materials to provide the best possible training to students.
- Demonstrate full support of the PADI organisation and the efforts used to establish programs in marine education and conservation.
If you wish to become a PADI Master Instructor and need help in meeting any of the prerequisites, then we offer a service where you can work with the team at Abyss Scuba Diving to ensure you meet these requirements.
To discuss what will be involved in you becoming a PADI Master Instructor contact us. A meeting will be scheduled to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have.