You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Learn To Dive Course
PADI Is The World’s Most Popular & Widely Recognized Scuba Certification
Learn to scuba dive in small classes and be taught by some of the most experienced and highly qualified PADI Scuba Diving Instructors.
- In-water training completed in Just 2 days
- Small classes (no more than 4 students per instructor) for maximum safety & Fun
- 3 New classes every week
- Global recognition - worldwide!
- Leading-edge learning aids
- Progressive training & continuing diver education
- Join Sydney's most active Scuba team
We highly recommend this scuba certification course for all who wish to make scuba diving their lifelong activity.
PADI Dive Course
To become a scuba diver, you need to be confident in water and possess basic swimming abilities. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and 10 minute float to determine if you possess basic swimming capabilities. You should also be in good overall good health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
Before beginning scuba diving studies, each student completes a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire to identify any medical conditions that could make diving dangerous. If no medical conditions apply to you, you simply sign the form and may begin your scuba diving lessons. If any of these conditions apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form confirming that you are fit to dive.
Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
- The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.
- You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
- Children between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
- The online theory will take 10-12 hours to complete and must be finished prior to the first day of the course.
- If you have already purchased your PADI eLearning you can use it for your standard course and have that course discounted accordingly.
Book The Dates Of Your Scuba Lessons
|To Book, Your Course Click The Appropriate Shopping Cart -|
Free Intro CoursePADI Introductory Course 100% FREE. Learn the fundamentals of scuba diving online at your own pace […]
Private CourseLearn to dive at times that suit your needs with your own private PADI Instructor & get the most from […]
Freediver CourseLearn to safely go beneath the water on a single breath. The PADI freediver course will improve your scuba […]
Gift CertificateGive the gift of scuba. Give a friend a PADI open water course, it's truly the gift of a lifetime[…]