You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Learn To Dive Course
SEEK ADVENTURE, SAVE THE OCEAN.
PADI Diving Certification Course
Our genuine PADI Open Water Diver Certification course offers a small class size to maximize your learning, enjoyment, and safety. Classes run on Monday, Tuesday or Saturday, Sunday or Sunday, Sunday.
Learn to dive in small classes (maximum of four students per instructor) and become a certified PADI Open Water Diver, the world’s most popular and wdely recognized scuba certification.
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies, you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and signs a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive.
Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.
- You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
- Children between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
- The online theory will take 10-12 hours to complete and must be finished prior to the first day of the course.
During our courses, we apply all government social distancing and hygiene recommendations:
- To minimize risks all confined water training groups are limited to a maximum of four students.
- We have added extra instructors so for our Open Water Course, all above water activities can maintain a social distancing of at least 1.5 Meters.
- We offer online eLearning on these classes to minimize the need for classroom activities.
- We have two large classrooms enabling us to meet the four square meters per person rule, for our limited classroom activities.
- We have added a second, second stage regulator to our scuba sets, so underwater air sharing can be done without any risk of cross-infection
- We digitally scan all students temperature before beginning the course.
- We sanitize all masks, snorkels and regulators after use.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
A FREE INTRODUCTORY PADI COURSE
This Is Your First Step In Learning To Dive - 100% Free
Learning to dive is one of the most rewarding experiences of your lifetime. If you have always wanted to dive but did not know where to begin then we are offering a FREE PADI Introductory Course. We have a very limited number of these courses that we are giving away.
Get started with a interactive online course (PADI eLearning) and learn scuba diving fundamentals from home at your own pace.
Start Today And Book Your Dates Lessons Later
Please note: To take advantage of the bonus seal dive offer than the in-water training must be completed before August 31.