You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Learn To Dive Course
PADI is the world's most popular and widely-recognized scuba diving certification
Learn to scuba dive in small classes and be taught by some of the most experienced and highly qualified PADI Scuba Diving Instructors.
- In-water training completed in Just 2 days
- Maximum of four students per instructor
- All Classes are protected by a Shark Shield
- Global recognition - worldwide!
- Join Sydney's most active Scuba team
- 3 New classes every week
- Progressive training & continuing diver education
We highly recommend this scuba certification course for all who wish to make scuba diving their lifelong activity.
PADI Dive Course
To become a scuba diver, you need to be confident in the water and possess basic swimming abilities. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and 10-minute float to determine if you possess basic swimming capabilities. You should also be in good overall good health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
Before beginning scuba diving studies, each student completes a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire to identify any medical conditions that could make diving dangerous. If no medical conditions apply to you, you simply sign the form and may begin your scuba diving lessons. If any of these conditions apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form confirming that you are fit to dive.
Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
- The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of fifteen must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of eighteen.
- You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
- Children between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
- The online theory will take 10-12 hours to complete and must be finished prior to the first day of the course.
- If you have already purchased your PADI eLearning, you can use it for your standard course and have that course discounted accordingly.
- We are sure you have lots of questions, our 24/7 support staff are online to help answer your questions. If you need even more help, then they will directly connect you with one of our PADI instructors. We are here to help.
Dates For Your Diving Course
|To Book, Your Course Click The Appropriate Shopping Cart -|
Free Intro CoursePADI Introductory Course 100% FREE. Learn the fundamentals of scuba diving online at your own pace […]
Private CourseLearn to dive at times that suit your needs with your own private PADI Instructor & get the most from […]
Freediver CourseLearn to safely go beneath the water on a single breath. The PADI freediver course will improve your scuba […]
Bonus Seal DiveFind out more details on our PADI Learn to Dive Course with a Free bonus seal dive […]
Let Us Answer Your Questions
We are sure you have lots of questions about learning to dive, our 24/7 support staff are online to help answer your questions. If you need even more help, then they will directly connect you with one of our PADI Instructor's.