The pneumatically balanced ZEO is an engineering marvel of precision, durability and comfort. It uses a durable chrome plated marine brass metal valve to deliver a phenomenal breathing experience with extensive diver control over the air flow profile at any depth
The ZEO comes comes with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece. The new cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDXi first stage comes with DVT and is environmentally sealed. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in "L" type first stage designs making the FDXi more efficient and lighter due to it's compact form.
Second Stage ZEO
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- orthodontic mouthpiece
- paired with the FDXi first stage
First Stage FDXi
- The FDXi in-line design provides an improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing when compared to the classic right angle first stages.
- DVT Dry Valve Technology
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced - consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm - cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.