You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Learn To Dive Course
PADI is the world’s most popular & widely recognized scuba certification
Learn to scuba dive in small classes and be taught by some of Australia's most experienced and highly qualified PADI Scuba Diving Instructors.
- In-water training completed in Just 2 days
- Global recognition - everywhere!
- Small classes (maximum of 4 students for each instructor) for maximum safety & Fun
- Leading-edge teaching aids
- Progressive training & continuing diver education
- Become part of Sydney's most active diving team
We recommend this scuba certification course for anyone who would like to make scuba diving a lifelong activity.
PADI Dive Course
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems. For those who are uncomfortable in the water or are concerned they will meet these water skill requirements we do offer Diver Readiness' Sessions.
For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies, you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and signs a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive.
Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
- The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.
- Everyone is required to be double vaccinated
- You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
- Children between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
- The online theory will take 10-12 hours to complete and must be finished prior to the first day of the course.
- If you have already purchased your PADI eLearning you can use it for your standard course and have that course discounted accordingly.
Book The Dates Of Your Scuba Lessons
|To Book, Your Course Click The Appropriate Shopping Cart -|
Free Intro CoursePADI Introductory Course 100% FREE. Learn the fundamentals of scuba diving online at your own pace […]
Private CourseLearn to dive at times that suit your needs with your own private PADI Instructor & get the most from […]
Readiness SessionRun by a PADI Master Scuba Trainer this Dive Readiness Session is designed to help those who are not […]
Gift CertificateGive the gift of scuba. Give a friend a PADI open water course, it's truly the gift of a lifetime[…]