You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
LEARN TO DIVE
Intro CourseWould you like to learn more about Scuba Diving? The PADI Introductory Course is a special FREE offer[…]
Group CourseLearn to scuba dive in small classes and be taught by some of the most experienced and highly qualified […]
Kids CoursesKids scuba diving lessons under professional guidance and train your kids of 10 to 12 years to dive into […]
PrivateOur Premium Course is a private two-day PADI open water course which is designed around your […]
Are you ready for something new and exciting?
PADI Learn to Dive Course
With scuba diving, you have the opportunity to explore the world beneath the waves and witness natural beauty that few people get to see. The PADI learn to dive course can be done in a couple of days, then after getting certified, you'll be able open up a new underwater world of possibilities.
Abyss offers an excellent PADI Open Water Diver course to start your scuba diving journey. You will not only learn skills essential for safe diving, but you'll also have a lot of fun. Plus, with your certification, you can dive anywhere in the world.
After getting certified with us, you'll see the Earth from a different perspective—both on land and underwater!
The PADI Open Water certification is the world’s most popular scuba training course, with 28 million certified divers worldwide.
At Abyss Scuba Diving, we offer three Open Water Diver Course options to choose from.
Dates For Your Dive Course
Please Note: You can use your PADI eLearning for both the standard and premium PADI courses at a discounted price if you have already purchased it.
Why Choose Abyss To Learn to Dive?
- We Love Scuba Diving -We are passionate about scuba diving and want to share our love for the sport with as many people as we can.
- Our instructors are highly qualified and passionate - The instructors at Abyss are some of the most qualified in the world. They go through a strenuous instructor examination given by PADI, and once they become certified instructors, they must update their skills every quarter. This helps ensure that our customers always receive the best quality service possible.
- Quality Checked – PADI is the only scuba training agency in the world with an independent quality management system that checks the safety and quality of all PADI courses.
- We are a PADI Dive Shop– There are over 6,000 PADI Dive Centers and Resorts worldwide operating in 186 countries, so you will find a PADI dive shop where ever you travel.
- Partnered with Project AWARE - Abyss partners with Project AWARE, a marine conservation non-profit charity. Together, they help divers around the world take action for the ocean to preserve our planet's water supply.
- Green Star Awarded– Abyss has been awarded the Green Star award for 2020 after meeting all of the necessary requirements.
Explore Sydney's Underwater World.
The PADI open-water course offers ocean diving to explore Sydney's undersea world. After completing your pool training, you will do four ocean dives as part of the course. On these dives, you are likely to see blue gropers, weedy seadragons, octopus, seahorses, giant cuttlefish, moray eels and many different kinds of nudibranchs. You will also find lots of other fish swimming around the different dive sites during these dives.
With a PADI open water course, you will get to experience Sydney's undersea environment in a safe and fun way. These ocean dives are a great opportunity to see some of the amazing marine life that inhabits our oceans.
How hard is learning to scuba dive?
With the proper training from Abyss Scuba Diving, people of all ages and levels of physical fitness can learn to scuba dive. Going below the surface of the water may feel unnatural at first, but with practice, anyone can do it. Once you become a certified open-water diver, you'll be able to go on many diving adventures.
If you're afraid the open water diver course will be too daunting, contact us. We'll help make the experience unforgettable and ensure that you enjoy every minute of it.
Get Started Today
Abyss Scuba Diving offers an excellent PADI Open Water Diver course to start your scuba diving journey. You will not only learn skills essential for safe diving, but you'll also have a lot of fun. Plus, with your certification, you can dive anywhere in the world.
After getting certified with us, you'll see the Earth from a different perspective—both on land and underwater! With a PADI open water course, you will get to experience Sydney's undersea environment in a safe and fun way. These ocean dives are a great opportunity to see some of the amazing marine life that inhabits our oceans. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Scuba Diving Sydney…Scuba Diving SydneyThe Ultimate Guide Looking to scuba dive in Sydney? You've come to the right place! Sydney […]
What Will I See While…What Will I See While Learning to Dive in Sydney? Are you interested in becoming a certified diver, and […]
Am I too old to take…Am I too old to take a scuba diving course? Of course, you are never too old to take a scuba diving course. […]
How Long Does A PADI…How Long Does A PADI Open Water Course Take? Scuba diving is a popular activity the world over, and for good […]