You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
The Oceanic OceanPro BC keeps it simple without sacrificing quality or performance. An economical jacket style BC for divers who are keeping their diving equipment simple and functional.
Keep it simple. An economical jacket for the diver who wants to keep it simple, the OceanPro and OceanPro QLR BCs feature the same quality workmanship, comfort and fit that you expect from Oceanic.
Designed to withstand the daily rigors of rental and training departments around the world
Durable 420 denier fadeless nylon construction
Available with or without Oceanic's QLR Integrated Weight System. Accommodates up to 20 lbs.
Integrated backpack with carrying handle
Easy to adjust quick release shoulder adjustments
Strategically placed plastic d-ring attachment points
- Sternum strap
Materials and Craftsmanship Requires Annual Service
Limited Lifetime (Product must be regristered with Oceanic Australia)
Hose end O-rings, hose fitting corrosion, abrasion, punctures or cuts to bladder material, or delamination due to exposure to chlorine exposure.
This Warranty also covers free service parts for life for the BCD. Obviously some common sense conditions apply.
Those conditions are:
- The product must be registered with Oceanic Australia within 30 days of purchase. This registration may be completed On-Line or by completing and returning the Warranty Registration form provided by your Authorised Oceanic Dealer.
- Failure to register your product will reduce your warranty status to 1 year, when purchased from an Authorised Dealer in Australia, under normal recreational use, and cover against any defects in materials and workmanship. The free service parts for life will not be applicable in this case.
- All products must be serviced annually by an authorised Oceanic Service Technician. This agreement is null and void if such regular annual service is not performed.
- Oceanic Australia and your authorised Oceanic Dealer will provide all overhaul service parts at no charge. Any parts required other than overhaul service parts are the responsibility of the owner of the product serviced. These exceptions are described in Product Specific Warranties later in this document.
- All labour fees included in annual service are the responsibility of the owner of the product serviced.
- This warranty shall be void if the equipment has been tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Oceanic to perform such service.
- The warranty is non transferable and extends to the original purchaser only. It is void if the equipment was purchased from anyone other than an Authorised Oceanic Dealer in Australia.
- Normal wear and tear as determined by age and usage is excluded from the Oceanic Lifetime Warranty.
To maintain this Lifetime Warranty, you must show proof of purchase and proof of authorised annual service. If returned for service, your product should be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt.