The perfect blend of form, function and sustainability, the PADI changing poncho is exceedingly soft and quickly wicks water away. The design makes changing, drying off and the overall dive experience even better – allowing a fast transition from wet to dry. An exclusive PADI design, the beautiful blue camo will remind you of your favorite diving spots and will fast become a staple on any adventure.
Made from recycled plastic bottles and other PET trash and sustainably sourced cotton, a proprietary technology ensures the weave adds strength and stability to the fibers, thus minimizing the shedding of microplastic when washing. But unlike other recycled plastic towels, our poncho is ultra-comfy and cozy. Now you can enjoy the luxurious and premium experience of cotton, combined with the eco-responsibility of recycling plastic waste into functional product you’ll love.
- Reduced shedding and microplastic pollution
- Super soft - ultra soft pile of the poncho - what actually touches your skin and dries you off -is 100% cotton
- Ultra-absorbent - keeps you dry and warm regardless of conditions
- Large size to accommodate multiple body types – and allow for quick, easy changing
- Hanging terry-loop for quick drying
- Plush, extra cozy with roomy hood
- Inner kangaroo pocket to stash your wet swimsuit
- Tight cotton threading which add long term usage
- Anti-microbial treatment keeps the poncho feeling & smelling fresh
- Exceeds industry standards set by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
100% REPREVE® and cotton fibers tightly woven together in a proprietary technology
Sustainably sourced cotton + recycled used plastic
111cm x 85cm (flat / half chest)
Machine Wash cool with like colors.
Hang to dry or use low heat.
Do not bleach.