This package is what our Master Instructors recommend as the perfect package for keen divers who want the most out of their diving. The package consists of an Excursion BCD, SE500 regulator, Air Xs inflator regulator, and Veo 2.0 Navcon computer.
Up front, there's nothing but contoured harness straps and a couple of integrated weight pockets. You're uncluttered, unencumbered and looking good. Built tough for use in both recreational and technical diving, the Excursion isextremely comfortable and stable, the ultimate BC for the serious adventurer.
- Patented BioFlex® rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs. lift (50 lbs. S, M and L) with minimum drag when deflated
- Streamlined harness with Reinforced contoured shoulders, padded back pack with lumbar support and adjustable position sternum strap
- New QLR4 Integrated Weight System and trim pockets
- Generous zippered utility pockets
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel d-rings
- Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included) and Spinner Knife mounting grommets on either the left or right
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- 20% weight reduction (9 lbs. size Large)
The Hollis 500SE utilises a servo controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration. To achieve this, Hollis have perfected the original "lever-servo valve". Overbalanced diaphragm first stage also provides ideal hose routing for both backmount and sidemount users and optimum performance regardless of depth.
DC7 First Stage
- High performance over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions
- Fixed hose routing ideal for both backmount and sidemount configuration
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage•Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance
- Nitrox compatible to 40%
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports
500SE Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced servo valve system
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Standard with 30" maxflex hose
- Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary
- Left or right positioning - no upside down
- Boltsnap tie point
The Oceanic Veo 2.0 Dive Computer 3 Gauge NavCon
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 2 Operating Buttons allow "Step Forward" and "Fast Scroll" Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement