You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Learn To Dive Course
Genuine PADI Open Water Certification Course
PADI Diving Certification Course
Our genuine PADI Open Water Diver Certification course offers a small class size to maximize your learning, enjoyment, and safety. Classes run on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday, Sunday.
Learn to dive in small classes (maximum of four students per instructor, the warmth of Battery Powered Heated Vest and become a certified PADI Open Water Diver.
- PADI International Gold Diver Certification Card.
- Two-day lessons (pool sessions & four ocean dives)
- Three new courses begin each week
- All gear supplied during the course (no need to buy anything)
- Use of a Battery Powered Heated Vest while in the ocean
- Maximum of four people per instructional staff
- Light lunch each day
- Fotaflo photo package of your course activities
- Free photos for your certification card
- Log Book
- Padi Open Water manual for those doing the traditional course. Those doing eLearning will receive 7 years' access to the online eLearning as reference material.
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
- For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies, you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and signs a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive.
- Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
- The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.
Please note children between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
Please note: You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
Book Your Dive Certification Course
This is Abyss Scuba…Abyss Scuba Diving is a family owned and operated PADI 5 Star Dive Centre based in Sydney. The Abyss team […]
Learn To Dive With…Dive with seals. For a limited time with our weekend, PADI Open Water Dive course we are offering a Free […]
Power Heated Thermal…The Thermalution 70m Compact Dive, is a power-heated thermal vest that can be worn under a scuba diving wetsuit. […]
Oak Park Dive SiteOak Park in Cronulla of Sydney's more popular dive sites due to its versatility as well as sheer size. Relatively […]