You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Underwater NavigatorStock No. NAVI
Underwater navigation is a skill every diver needs. Diving is so much more enjoyable when we know where we are and how to get back to our entry point.
Underwater navigation is a skill every diver needs. Diving is so much more enjoyable when we know where we are and how to get back to our entry point. This course concentrates on both compass and natural navigation, after this course there should be no excuse for getting lost again. This is your chance to gain independence and not have to be reliant on someone else to navigate for you (or get you lost).
During this course you familiarize yourself with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of underwater navigation. You learn: -
- Procedures and techniques for planning, organizing underwater navigation & problems and hazards associated.
- Methods of estimating distances underwater
- Natural navigation techniques
- How to use underwater patterns
- Dive site relocation techniques
- Proper compass navigation techniques
You must be 12 years of Age
What does the course include
- Three Trainng Dives (1 days)
- Second Tank where needed
- Text Book
- PADI Navigation Diver Speciality Certification
What do you need to provide
All dive gear including a compass & slate
Sorry, we don't have any dates available at the moment for this course. Contact us and we'll try to accommodate you.
View More specialty-courses