PADI Deep Diver Course
After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There is something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts divers. To maximise the enjoyment and safety of exploring the depths all divers should undertake a PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
PADI Adventure Diver rating or higher, and you’re at least 15 years old, you can enroll in the Deep Diver course.
What does the course include
- The course includes 4 boat dives under the direction of an instructor (30m, 18m, 40m, 30m.)
- Second Tank where needed
- Text Book to keep
- PADI Deep Diver Speciality Certification
What do you need to provide
- All dive gear including a dive computer
- You are required to have full dive gear including a knife, a reel and safety sausage
Note: Transport is not included for this course, because of social distancing if you do not have your own transport then the best option is an Uber to and from the site.