You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Budget - Sun, Sat, SunCourse No. OWSSS 16/05/2021
| Max. Places 7 | Places Available 7
This is a genuine PADI Open Water Diver certification. This course is designed for people who are very confident in the ocean, physically fit, with good conversational English Language and has a maximum of eight students per dive instructor. The classes run…Read More..
- Starts:Sunday 16th May 2021
- Ends:Sunday 23rd May 2021
- 16 May 2021 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Theory
- 22 May 2021 07:45 am - 05:00 pm ow day 1
- 23 May 2021 08:00 am - 05:00 pm ow day 2
Your Home Address
Open Water BudgetStock No. OWBUD
This is a genuine PADI Open Water Diver certification. This course is designed for people who are very confident in the ocean, physically fit, with good conversational English Language and has a maximum of eight students per dive instructor. The classes run over three days, Sunday, Saturday and, Sunday.
After you complete this course you will be a certified PADI Open Water Diver.
- PADI 5 Star Open Water Certification.
- Price includes hire of all
necessaryequipment for the course.
- All required gear is supplied during the course (there are no catches - you won't be required to buy any additional gear for the course)
- Three-day lessons (theory, confined water training
and4 ocean dives).
- Course days are Sunday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Maximum of 8 students per PADI Dive Instructor.
- Free photo for your certification card.
- PADI offline PDF manual, online eBook,
eTraininglogbook, digital RDP.
- Special conditions apply to the Budget Course, please read the contents of the Conditions tab carefully.
Take the Adventure Upgrade challenge and by the end of this
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certification.
- Take your dive adventure to a new level with our Adventure Upgrade package.
- Book with your Open Water course and save $150.
- A perfect way to continue your dive education and gain more experience by getting more dives under your belt.
- Experience 5 extra dives including deep diving, shark diving
andboat diving - all in one adventure-filled weekend!
- We'll show you how to improve your skills in underwater navigation, including tips on how you can improve your air consumption and buoyancy control.
- You also get an upgraded certification card that will allow you to dive deeper and more challenging sites.
- You choose the dates for the extra 2 days training once you have completed your Open Water course.
- Note: under PADI standards, as well as basic dive equipment, you are required to carry a safety sausage and knife during these dives. If you do not have your own you can purchase these from us on the first day of the course.
Although this is a PADI Open Water course the standard Abyss Scuba Diving PADI open water course has a number of advantages over the budget course.
Smaller class size. In our standard course, the student to instructor ratio is half that of the budget course and most competitors course. This ensures that if you have any issues the instructor has the ability to work with you on an individual basis. The smaller class size means that you minimise the time you waste waiting for others to learn skills for this reason you will get more time to dive and hence you will end up a more confident diver.
PADI eLearning. This gives you the advantage of the flexibility of when you do your theory and because you can go at your own pace, this means the student comes to the course more prepared and more confident to do their in-water training. The eLearning approach will save you approximately half a day in time to do the course. PADI eLearning is the world leader in online diver training.
Shark Shields. All our standard open water course are taught with the added security of a Shark Shield to increase the participant's confidence while learning. Because of class size and other considerations, the Budget course is not taught with the protection of a shark shield. Please note the Abyss Standard and Private open water courses are the only courses in Sydney that are taught with the protection of Shark Shields. Themalution Heated Undergarment. All our standard open water courses are taught with you wearing an iDry wetsuit and Thermalution heated undergarment to ensure your enjoyment. Budget courses are taught with you using a standard wetsuit.
Lunch A light lunch is not provided during the Budget course and the Participants must provide their own lunch on each day whereas those on the standard course have a light lunch supplied.
Transport. All transport from the dive centre and to the dive sites is included with the standard course. This also includes picking up from Kogarah Railway Station if necessary. Transport is not included with the Budget Course although it can be for an extra $35 for the course (Pickups from the station are not available for the Budget Course).
Choice of Days. The standard course has a course running Monday-Tuesday, Wednesday-Thursday or Saturday-Sunday giving the participants flexibility to meet their needs.
For people who see diving as a lifelong pursuit, we recommend upgrading to one of our standard courses. Choose a day that you want your in-water training lessons to run Monday-Tuesday, Wednesday-Thursday and Saturday- Sunday.
We also offer a Free Fotaflo photo package to all students on the standard course. Our staff has been specially trained to capture the best possible photos and videos of your adventure. The package can be purchased as an optional add-on for the budget course for an additional $16 or $25 during the course.
NOTE: Because of the high ratios of students to Instructor, friends cannot attend as a tag along diver on either day of the course.
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a All aspects of this course are conducted in English and if you have any language difficulties, you should consider the Standard or Premium course. Because of the Special Price of this
The itinerary for the budget course is:
Sunday 9:00am to 5:00pm Theory Session Monday 8:00am to 5:30pm Confined Water Session 1-5 & Open Water Dive 1 Tuesday 8:00am to 5:30pm Open Water Dives 2, 3 & 4
You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
All aspects of this course are conducted in English and if you have any language difficulties, you should consider the Standard or Premium course.
Because of the Special Price of this