This course familiarizes a diver with the operation and maintenance of your dive equipment. The more they know about how your gear works, the more comfortable you are with it, the more performance you get from it and the better you can care for it.
- Reviews the theory, principles and operation of dive equipment
- Routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)
- No dives are required, so you can take the Equipment Specialist course any time of the year
- The PADI Equipment Specialist Course is not an equipment repair course, but it provides the foundation you'll want if you're interested in learning equipment repair
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
- The course runs over a single day 9am - 5pm.
There are two options for sending the gift certificate:
The following are some details you need, depending on how you processed your order.
1. Sent the Gift Certificate direct to the recipient. In this case the recipient already has an email advising them you purchased the gift certificate, including your message. They will have instructions on how to claim the certificate, and you have no more to do. They can now enjoy the great gift you have given them.
2. Sent the Certificate to Yourself. In this case, you need to claim the gift card. Send us an email with the details for whom you wish the gift card to be issued to (full name and email), and we will allocate the certificate to the person. At the appropriate time, you can print off the attached Gift Certificate or forward it to the recipient.