Guided Shore Dives
You don't need to have a buddy, we will organised one for you.
Sydney offers world-class scuba diving unmatched in any large city. The shore diving is second to none and a majority of diving in Sydney is done from the shore. Abyss Scuba Diving has FREE Divemaster-guided shore dives every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. These are free to come on and you only pay for any equipment hire and any air fills.
To ensure your safety we require those divers who have not dived in the past 12 months and who have done fewer than 20 dives to undertake a scuba review before joining one of our shore dives. We run refresher courses every month. So if you have not dived for a while, be safe and tune up your diving skills.
- These rates only apply to those who book and pay online but not to those who book online and then only pay when they come to the dive centre.
- Rental equipment is to be collected at the dive centre at Ramsgate and we require proof of certification at the time of collection.
- Divers are required to pick up and return their rental equipment to the dive shop. Divemasters will not take it to the site or return it to the dive centre for you.
- Transport is not included for this dive. If you do not have your own transport then, because of social distancing the best option is an Uber to and from the site.
- For all cancellations, there is a $25 administration fee. There is no refund once the equipment leaves the dive centre!
If none of the below dates meets your needs we also offer the following Private Dives:
Guided Shore Dives
|To Book, Your Dive Click The Appropriate Shopping Cart -|
Sydney Underwater -…This video is the third film in a mini series about scuba diving in the Sutherland Shire, in southern Sydney. […]
Sutherland Point Dive…Sutherland Point is a prime site for locating the fascinating Weedy Sea Dragon. The site is quite shallow […]
UNDERWATER WORLD -…This is the final part in a new series I've made about Scuba Diving in the Sutherland Shire. There'l be plenty […]
Bare Island Dive SiteBare Island is arguably Sydney's most popular dive site, by both individuals and schools alike. Located in […]