Learn To Dive Course
Genuine PADI Open Water Certification Course
PADI Diving Certification Course
Our genuine PADI Open Water Diver Certification course offers a small class size to maximize your learning, enjoyment, and safety. Classes run on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday, Sunday.
Learn to dive in small classes (maximum of four students per instructor and become a certified PADI Open Water Diver.
PADI International Gold Diver Certification Card.
Two-day lessons (pool sessions & four ocean dives)
Three new courses begin each week
All gear supplied during the course (no need to buy anything)
Maximum of four people per instructional staff
Light lunch each day
Fotaflo photo package of your course activities
Free photos for your certification card
Padi Open Water manual for those doing the traditional course. Those doing eLearning will receive 7 years' access to the online eLearning as reference material.
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies, you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and signs a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive.
Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.
Please note children between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
Please note: You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
The online theory will take 10-12 hours to complete and must be finished prior to the first day of the course.
During our courses, we apply all government social distancing and hygiene recommendations:
- To minimize risks all confined water training groups are limited to a maximum of four students.
- We have added extra instructors so for our Open Water Course, all above water activities can maintain a social distancing of at least 1.5 Meters.
- We offer online eLearning on these classes to minimize the need for classroom activities.
- We have two large classrooms enabling us to meet the four square meters per person rule, for our limited classroom activities.
- We have added a second, second stage regulator to our scuba sets, so underwater air sharing can be done without any risk of cross-infection
- We digitally scan all students temperature before beginning the course.
- We sanitize all masks, snorkels and regulators after use.