The Blue Grade is an intermediate level, power-heated thermal vest from Thermalution's range of under suits. It is the first suit to use a Close Proximity Sensor (CPS) to control the temperature settings. Powered by two 7.4 volt / 2.2 Ah lithium polymer batteries it heats up in under a minute to keep you warm and comfortable underwater for up to 2 hours. Includes: Power-heated vest, 2 batteries, charger and CPS switch and controller.
The Thermalution Blue Grade is the first battery-powered thermal vest that uses a wrist-watch-size magnetic switch to control the heating of the suit. You can adjust the temperature by simply holding the switch close to the controller coming out of the vest for 1 sec. Holding it close for 3 seconds will turn the heating on or off. Worn like a thermal garment under a wetsuit or drysuit and powered by two lithium polymer batteries it has 3 temperature level settings and enough power to keep you warm for up to 2 hours.
Thermalution Blue Grade features:
- Power-heated vest
- 50 metres dive depth rating
- Close Proximity Sensor (CPS) temperature control
- Micro-controller heat adjustment system with 3 temperature level settings
- Heats up in under a minute
- Powered by two 7.4 volt / 2.2 Ah volt high-capacity lithium polymer batteries
- Battery duration of 90 - 120 minutes (dependent on temperature level setting)
Includes: Power-heated vest, 2 batteries, charger and CPS switch and controller.
It's not just about staying warm
When it comes to scuba diving an appropriate wetsuit or drysuit can keep you reasonably warm underwater. Combine this with a Thermulation power-heated undergarment and you will experience a new way to enjoy diving. Utilising non-metallic heating wires, Far Infrared Ray (FIR) technology and durable, water repellent thermal fleece, this innovative active heating solution will not only keep you warm underwater but also:
- Increase comfort and flexibility with a thinner wetsuit
- Reduce the amount of weight you need to carry due to the reduced buoyancy of a thinner wetsuit
- Increase your bottom times by keeping you warm for longer and improving your air consumption
Thermalution utilises some of the most advanced functional fabric, up-to-date design and Thermalution's own ThermalTek® non-metallic heating wire technology that generates heat and warms up the blood using Far Infrared light.
ThermalTek® is a non-metallic, state-of-the-art heating fibre. It possesses high heat transfer efficiency, low energy consumption and generates Far Infrared (FIR) light which is beneficial to the human body while only emitting low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
ThermalTek® has the following features:
- Non-metallic characteristics
- Light, durable, secure, stable, high strength, bendable, twistable and washable
- Easy power supply by DC and AC voltage
- Low power consumption
- High heat transfer efficiency
- Low electromagnetic interference
- Production of therapeutic Far Infrared light
Far Infrared (FIR)
Thermalution uses Far Infrared light which doesn't just heat your skin like many other products. Thermalution actually heats deep within your core, giving you improved blood circulation, enhanced cell and tissue regeneration, pain relief and comfort to the entire body. You will be amazed at how much more comfortable you will feel even at the lowest of three heat settings. Once you dive in a Thermalution you won't ever want to venture into the water without one!
Far Infrared (FIR) light is a spectrum of natural light with a wavelength of 4 – 1000 microns. It is invisible to the human eye. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) pointed out that FIR with wavelength between 6 – 14 microns is capable of penetrating deep into the human body where they gently elevate the body temperature by resonance. It can accelerate metabolism, improve circulation and provide warmth.
Testing of Thermalution products demonstrate that they generate the desired therapeutic FIR with wavelength of between 6 - 14 microns.
Thermalution power heated modules are tested and certified to CE, TUV, UL and IP waterproof standards.
The manufacturer's warranty covers:
- A 12-month limited warranty from the date of purchase against defective components and faulty workmanship of the undersuit (including its heating system, power controller, charger, power adaptor and wireless remote).
- A 6-months warranty for the Thermalution battery from the date of purchase.
|XS - 76~85cm|
|S - 85~92.7cm|
|M - 92.7~102cm|
|L - 102~111cm|
|XL - 111~118.8cm|
|XXL - 118.8~127cm|
In order to optimize the heating performance of the Thermalution, we advise our customers to wear smaller fitted sizes of the Thermalution.