You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Peak Performance BuoyancyStock No. PPB
This course is a must for anyone who serious about the sport of diving. During your Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course, you'll use PADI's Basic Weighting Guidelines to determine the correct amount of weight. Then you'll practice the fundamentals of peak performance buoyancy during two open water dives, including the buoyancy check, fine-tuning buoyancy underwater, weight positioning for trim, streamlining and visualization.
The course will:
- Improve your buoyancy control
- Improve your air consumption
- Increase the life of your dive gear
- Reduce the lead on your weight belt
- Increase your diving comfort and fun
What does the course include
- Two Trainng Dives (1 days)
- Second Tank where needed
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality Certification
What do you need to provide
All dive gear including mask, snorkel and fins.
View More specialty-courses