Give the gift of a freediving course. No matter what level of surfer a person is, no matter what waves they surf - they will benefit from learning how to improve your breath-hold by undertaking a freediving course.
This gift certificate is perfect for surfers who want to increase their breath-hold time if they encounter
To enrol in a PADI Freediver course, the participant must be at least 15 years old. They need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with snorkelling, skin diving or freediving is required.
The PADI Freediver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development about freediving principles through independent study with the PADI Freediver Touch
Abyss Freediver Course includes:
- PADI Freediver Touch eLearning theory (complete your theory on your tablet)
- Pool entry fees
- Maximum Student to Instructor Ratio for all training 4:1
- 1-day Theory & Confined water training in heated pool(10am-5pm)
- 1-day Ocean training (10am-5pm)
- Set of entry-level Freediving fins (Pelagic Spirit)
- All tuition with PADI Freediving Instructor
- Certification as a PADI Freediver
In the PADI Freediver course, they learn to use a mask, snorkel, and fins, and may also use a wetsuit and weight belt. Using gear designed specifically for freediving is best, however, in this freediving course, you may be able to use snorkelling equipment you already own. Mask, snorkel & wetsuit are available for hire but this is scuba gear and you may find it harder to meet the performance requirements in hire gear as it is not specific freediving equipment.