You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Guided Shore Dives
Sydney offers the perfect place to get your scuba diving fix; you can take advantage of the varied sites that it offers right from its shores.
Sydney has world-class scuba diving that is unrivaled by any large city. The shore diving is second to none and most diving in Sydney is done from the shore. Abyss Scuba Diving has FREE Divemaster-guided shore dives every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. These are free to join and you only pay for any equipment hire and any air fills.y air fills.
- These rates only apply to those who book and pay online but not to those who book online and then only pay when they come to the dive centre.
- Rental equipment is to be collected at the dive centre at Ramsgate and we require proof of certification at the time of collection.
- Divers are required to pick up and return their rental equipment to the dive shop. Divemasters will not take it to the site or return it to the dive centre for you.
- If you have not dived within 6 monhs and done the than 20 dives then we strongly advise you undertate a refresher (reactivate) course.
- Transport is not included for this dive. If you do not have your own transport then, because of social distancing the best option is an Uber to and from the site.
- For all cancellations, there is a $25 administration fee. There is no refund once the equipment leaves the dive centre!
Abyss Scuba Diving offer a dive equipment rental program that enables scuba diving club members to hire their diving gear for less than $50 per day. With the dive gear rental card, how good can diving get.
Private Guided DivesFor those wanting to go at their own time, own pace, own place. See Sydney's dive sites with one of our expert […]
Group Seadragon DiveLet us show you Sydney's famous seadragons and learn about them in the process. […]
Boat DivesOur dive boat is powered by triple 300 horsepower engines and designed specifically for Scuba Divers. […]
Weekend TripsGet away from Sydney and unwind with a great weekend of diving, up and down the coast of New South Wales. […]