You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Located about 5 hours' drive south of Sydney
Price From: $429
Montague Island offers a magical diving experience alongside HUNDREDS of curious seals! Visibility is commonly over 20 meters, and water temperatures reach 24 degrees in summer and autumn. We are super lucky that we can dive with the seals year-round!
- Grey Nurse Sharks are commonly seen from November - April.
- Humpback Whales are commonly seen from July - September.
A great weekend of diving with Seals, Grey nurse sharks, wobbegong sharks & big rays, around the beautiful montage island.
Drive yourself down Friday afternoon for a great double dive Saturday and Sunday. The trip included two nights accommodation, double dive each day, Dm services with breakfast, light lunch and dinner included.
Described as Australia’s very own Galapagos, Montague Island’s waters are easily accessed from the beautiful little coastal town, Narooma. It is one that all divers should check out with lots to see above and below the water
What is included:
- Seal diving around Montague Island
- Two double boat dives (4 dives)
- Two nights’ accommodation in Narooma (Friday, Saturday)
- All meals (Breakfast, light lunch on boat and dinner Saturday night)
- Second tank (assuming you have 1 of your own). You will need two tanks for the trip. If you need the second tank please collect this before leaving Sydney. We cannot transport them down for you. So you need to arrive down there with two tanks
- 2 Air fills for the second day.
We are staying in a big cottage down there. It is five bedrooms, with a fully equipped kitchen, BBQ area, fireplace etc. Expect a lovely social weekend with a group of divers.