Stahlsac's Steel Line of premium bags protect gear from the elements with functional compartments that keep dry items dry and wet gear safely sealed away. The Steel Line will appeal to a broad range of water sport enthusiasts who participate in gear-intensive, outdoor activities.
Stahlsac's Steel Line of premium bags protect gear from the elements with functional compartments that keep dry items dry and wet gear safely sealed away. The Steel Line will appeal to a broad range of water sport enthusiasts who participate in gear-intensive, outdoor activities. Every detail is engineered for a purpose and key features are carefully refined to maximize the usefulness of the entire bag. The innovative designs and modern styling provide organizational solutions for any time outdoors and near the water.
The Stahlsac Steel line with separate wet/dry compartments, rugged construction, and travel-friendly design, the Steel bag can breeze through the airport then withstand the harshest conditions to get all that gear anywhere, and back. All Stahlsac's Steel Line bags have a sealed waterproof compartment that keeps your wet and dry items separate. The wet pocket is a breathable design so wet gear stored for prolonged periods won't get funky" as fast as with completely sealed compartment designs. The Steel 68.6 cm (27") bag has quick access zippered design, a multi-purpose changing pad, optional battery pack in designated compartment, add-a-bag" strap to attach a backpack or carry-on and a low-profile frame allows for easy storage.
DIMENSIONS: 27”H x 16”W x 11.5”D
CAPACITY: 82L (5,020 CUBIC INCHES)
WEIGHT: 10 LBS
COLORS: BlackBuilt to airline size and weight requirements
Waterproof bottom compartment for wet or dirty items
Breathable top compartment for damp gear to air out
Heavy-duty rail along the bottom and reinforcements with abrasion-resistant material on corners for travel toughness
Low-Profile frame system reduces height for easy storage
Replaceable frame components and wheels
Multi-purpose changing pad with anti-slip bottom
- Quick-Access front zippered pockets
- Sturdy, comfort grab handles for easy lifting and maneuvering
- Add-a-Bag strap to easily attach secondary bags to roller
- Bright interior lining to find small items easily
- Water-resistant zippers with sturdy pulls for protection from the elements
- Ergonomic compression straps on the outside for space saving cinching
- Combination of 630D / 420D HD fabric with DWR finish for high water resistance
- Combination of Hypalon and Tarpaulin for reinforcement and abrasion resistance on stress points