You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Premium Dive Lessons
One on One PADI Course
Price from: $899
Private PADI Open Water Course
This course is a one on one course with social distancing designed to enable you to learn to dive while ensuring your safety during the Covert 19 crisis.
This course is taught with a Shark Shield to maximize your confidence.
PADI International Gold Open Water Certification Card.
Two-day lessons (confined water sessions & four ocean dives)
Courses start at your convenience
All gear supplied during the course (no need to buy anything)
Maximum of one people per instructional staff
Light lunch each day
Free photos for your certification card
Padi Open Water manual for those doing the traditional course. Those doing eLearning will receive 7 years' access to the online eLearning as reference material.
A Free Fotaflow photo package to all students on this course. Our staff has been specially trained to capture the best possible photos and videos of your adventure.
The course can be upgraded to include a PADI Advanced Open Water course (Two more days)
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-metre swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive. Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving. For example heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying, so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
The online theory will take 10-12 hours to complete and must be finished prior to the first day of the course.
During our courses, we apply all government social distancing and hygiene recommendations:
- To minimize risks all confined water training groups are limited to a maximum of one student.
- Students are required to have their own transport
- We have added extra instructors so for our Open Water Course, all above water activities can maintain a social distancing of at least 1.5 Meters.
- We have added a second, second stage regulator to our scuba sets, so underwater air sharing can be done without any risk of cross-infection
- We digitally scan all students temperature before beginning the course.
- Each student must have their personal mask and snorkel
- We sanitize all regulators after use.